Find out more about the programs that let you GET a rewarding career
GET offers nationally accredited training courses that prepare you for industry standard employment. You will GET flexible training delivery either face-to-face, self paced or in blended delivery models. Prior learning and current competency will be taken in to consideration for all participants. This means you can study in ways that suit you and your work place, and can get your qualifications in a way that doesn’t interrupt your work, or keep you studying for years.
As GET is an accredited training provider graduates are qualified to start work immediately. GET also provides the existing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander social and emotional wellbeing workforce with qualifications and skill sets to meet vocational outcomes required by employers and industry. GET builds on Gallang Place’s years of experience counselling and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people since 1994, so graduates have a deeper understanding of the needs of their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients.
- deliver culturally appropriate, safe training and assessment processes
- provide critically reflective practice
- empower and capacity build the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander SEWB workforce
You can download printable course information brochures:
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
For complete course information, please see the qualifications below: